Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cups almond, rice or any plant-milk
- 1 Vanilla STRIVE 12.6g Daily Nutrition Shake
- 1 cup chopped ripened mango (Alphonso, Badami, for blending into the pudding)
- 1-2 crushed elaichi pods (crush the seeds with a spoon before adding to the blender)
- 0.5 cup chopped ripened mango (Optional)
- 0.5 cup chopped apples (firm fruit of choice, we prefer apples for crunch; can also replace with 1-2 tablespoons of Rolled oats for added fibre and for a thicker pudding)
- 1.5 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dried dates, figs or apricots (Optional; for added nutrition, calories and sweetness)
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts (we love pistachios, choose any blend you like)
- 1 sprig of mint leaves
- 4 Glass or food-grade containers with airtight lids
Step 1: Blend the first 4 ingredients in a high speed mixie (or blender)
Step 2: Taste and check for sweetness
Step 3: Remove blended liquid and portion into 4 equal containers leaving enough space to add remaining ingredients
Step 4: Stir in chia seeds, nuts, chopped mango, apples and other ingredients
Step 5: Top with leaves of mint, seal the containers
Step 6: Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours; best when left for 8 hours to allow the chia seeds to thicken!
Enjoy this as a quick breakfast post a light workout or as a midday snack or a guilt-free dessert. Cholesterol free. Heart-healthy. 100% Plant-based. 100% Vegetarian and Planet-friendly!
Inflammation Side Tip: plant mylks and plant-proteins do not trigger inflammation the way a dairy milk can cause a flare up. So opt for plant-based when you want to keep inflammation in check.
Calorie watchers: If you are calorie-counting, and boost anti-oxidant power: skip the dry fruits, bring nuts down to half a tablespoon, add the oats for fibre-release, and add extra mint leaves.
Nutrition/Serving: (Skipped all optional ingredients)
- Total Protein: 5 g Plant Protein
- Total Calories: 96 kcal
- Total Net Carbs: 11.5 g
- Total Fat: 3.3 g
- Total Omega 3s: 750 mg
- Total Fibre: 2.5 g